Kirkwood Wildsfees Camping
Bookings will open 2nd of May 2024
Cancellations will incur an admin fee of 20%
Cancellations made after the 14th of June 2024 will not be refunded
FRIENDLY REMINDER NO FIREARMS - NO DRUGS
For EVERYONE’S Safety:
NO DRIVING will be allowed IN THE CAMPSITE after 10pm during the festival
Please note the festival is a mere 3 KM away from our venue.
"WILDSFEES" – Make us your base! Here in the Heart of Kirkwood valley you and your friends can come and camp in a safe environment. We have a fenced terrain and an electric gate for access control where you can pitch your tent and have a party of a lifetime.
Experience the "WILD in Wildsfees"! We have game visiting the camping site regularly and if you feel up to it… you can take yourself on a beautiful walk while you are here at the festival.
"Kom trap jou spoor hier inni Woud" – here at our unique facility – Nieshoutkloof Camping.
We have a fantastic Lapa – where the Before- and After party Happens! A braai, bar counter, ablutions and Big screen.
Wildsfees Camping Prices - 2024
Minimum stay 2 Nights
2nd of May 2024 – 21 June 2024
Adults: 18+: R250 per person per night
Children 6 – 17: R125 per person per night
Children 0 – 5: Free of charge.
Powered site via electrical points (limited availability)
R 250 per site per night
This cost is extra on top of your standard camping fee. Please bring your own extension cord/s (20 metres +).
Complete the booking form in order to reserve your spot.
All check-ins must be confirmed & tents pitched no later than 21h00.
No check-ins will be processed after 21h00.
Please note Aragon's Villa is fully booked for Wildsfees 2024
At NO extra cost – we will have a charge dock for phones and a hairdryer station! WOW!
We do offer a few necessities for sale at the venue!
Limited wood is available, please enquire for more information.
First Come First Served Basis
We provide a minibus shuttle service to the Kirkwood Wildsfees Terrain (= 1 x Trip) and back to the Camping Facility ( = 1 x Trip).
R200 for 4 trip Shuttlepass
R250 for 6 trip Shuttlepass
R250 for 6 trip Shuttlepass
I strongly suggest that you make use of this service!
Rather SAFE than SORRY!
- Communal Ablutions
- 6 Showers Outside the building (Hot water donkies)
- 4 Toilets Outside the building
- 2 Ablutions each with
- 3 Showers (Hot water Gas Geyser)
- 3 Toilets
- 3 Basins (Hot water Gas Geyser)
- Communal Braai / BBQ Facility
- Bar Counter
- Serving areas
- 16 Bar Stools
- Picnic Tables
- 2 wash up Basins (Hot water)
- Coffee/Tea Station
- Hairdryer Station
- Phone Charge Station
- Lounge furniture
- Dining room table
- Braai drums for use at tent or caravan
- 220 v power points available
- Off Street Parking
- Safe & Secure
No "Electric Blankets" or "Heaters" of any kind allowed.
Please Note: Extension cords cannot be provided
please see to it that you bring your own!
Some power points are far from the camp site, please ensure that your cord is at least 20 metres long and in good working condition.
Booking procedure for the FESTIVAL
Please take into consideration that we have to deal with many bookings, cancellations, people as well as groups.
- Please download a booking form
- Fill in the form
- Fax/scan and mail the form back ASAP
- Bookings / applications without a booking form will not be considered
- An invoice for payment will be sent to you as per booking form received.
- Make an EFT payment in FULL using the provided invoice number for reference
- Once the payment is made in Full your booking is considered SECURE.
Once your booking has been confirmed please download the indemnity form. Complete the form for each guest that will be traveling with you with all relevant details, parents need to sign for any persons under the age of 18.
In order to speed up the check-in process when you arrive please print this form out in advance and have all guests sign it accordingly. You can then either scan the form in and email it to email@example.com or you can present the completed form to the staff upon arrival.
Emailing the form once complete will ensure you can set up camp and start enjoying the festival sooner.
Check In Procedure for Nieshoutkloof during WILDSFEES
- Arrive at the gate @ Nieshoutkloof Self Catering Farm & Venue
- You will be directed to Die Wortel
- Have your Reference (invoice number) - starting with "WF24..." ready
- There you will sign an indemnity if you have not done so already
- Please note that the form needs to be completed for/signed by all persons in vehicle – parents to sign for children under 18
- Hand Indemnity form to personnel at Die Wortel
- Receive and sign for Tyvek bands – 1 per person per day
- Receive shuttle tokens – if you have prebooked shuttle trips
- After registeration you will be taken to your allocated campsite
- Set up camp
- Check In to be completed at 8pm on date of arrival
- Please notify us if you are going to arrive later than 8pm
- Enjoy the Wildsfees in Kirkwood
Send me a WhatsApp on 071 366 6949 if you requrie our location, I will respond with a map drop pin of the Nieshoutkloof Self-Catering Farm & Venue for the WILDSFEES.
Bookings are Essential
Payment in FULL to secure booking.
Please provide a proof of payment via email or fax.
Confirmation of payment received will be sent to you once the payment has cleared
You will not have permission to stay at our venue if the payment was NOT made in FULL