Kirkwood Wildsfees Camping
Bookings will open on 1 May 2020
All Wildsfees bookings will close on 21 June 2020!
Cancellations made after the 12th of June 2020 will not be refunded.
Please note the festival is a mere 3 KM away from our venue.
"WILDSFEES" – Make us your base! Here in the Heart of Kirkwood valley you and your friends can come and camp in a safe environment. We have a fenced terrain and an electric gate for access control where you can pitch your tent and have a party of a lifetime.
Experience the "WILD in Wildsfees"! We have game visiting the camping site regularly and if you feel up to it… you can take yourself on a beautiful walk while you are here at the festival.
"Kom trap jou spoor hier inni Woud" – here at our unique facility – Nieshoutkloof Camping.
Net n kort briefie om dankie te se vir die lekker verblyf die naweek. Joh, maar julle mense het omtrent bont gestaan en niks was moeite nie.
Ons gaan julle definitief sien volgende jaar.
Geniet die ruskans (as daar een is)
We have a fantastic Lapa – where the Before- and After party Happens! A braai, bar counter, ablutions and Big screen.
Complete the booking form in order to reserve your spot.
All check-ins must be confirmed & tents pitched no later than 18:00.
No check-ins will be processed after 18:00.
Aragon's Villa Bolton's Villa and Guru's Tree House are fully booked for Wildsfees 2020
At NO extra cost – we will have a charge dock for phones, a hairdryer station and a coffee station! WOW!
We do offer a few necessities for sale at the venue!
Limited wood is available, please enquire for more information.
Thank you so much for such an awesome time. I have never met such hospitable hosts as the two of you. All the very best and looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Wildsfees Camping Tariffs - 2020
Minimum stay 2 Nights
- 2 nights: R 200 per person per night
- 3 nights: R 185 per person per night
- 4 nights: R 170 per person per night
- 5 nights: R 155 per person per night
- 6 nights: R 140 per person per night
Children (6 - 18 Years old)
- 2 nights: R 100 per child per night
- 3 nights: R 95 per child per night
- 4 nights: R 90 per child per night
- 5 nights: R 85 per child per night
- 6 nights: R 80 per child per night
Children up to 5 years old stay for free
Powered site via electrical points (limited availability)
- 2 nights: R 200 per site per night
- 3 nights: R 175 per site per night
- 4 nights: R 150 per site per night
- 5 nights: R 125 per site per night
- 6 nights: R 100 per site per night
This cost is extra on top of your standard camping fee. Please bring your own extension cord/s (10 metres +).
We provide a minibus shuttle server to and from the Kirkwood Wildsfees Terrain.
Weekend Shuttle Pass - R 120 per PERSON
R35 per ride per PERSON
In to FESTIVAL and back to CAMPING Facility.
I strongly suggest that you make use of this service!
Rather SAFE than SORRY!
- Communal Ablutions
- 6 Showers Outside the building (Hot water donkies)
- 4 Toilets Outside the building
- 2 Ablutions each with
- 3 Showers (Hot water Gas Geyser)
- 3 Toilets
- 3 Basins (Hot water Gas Geyser)
- 1 x Baby Bath (only in the 1 ablution on request)
- Communal Braai / BBQ Facility
- Bar Counter
- Serving areas
- 16 Bar Stools
- 5 Picnic Tables
- 2 wash up Basins (Hot water)
- Communal Big screen (Projector) can be provided on request
- Communal DSTV (Premier Bouquet)
- Lapa Continued
- Coffee/Tea Station
- Hairdryer Station
- Phone Charge Station
- Lounge furniture
- Dining room table
- Safe in lapa
- Braai drums for use at tent or caravan
- 220 v power points for 48 camping sites
- Off Street Parking
- Safe & Secure
No "Electric Blankets" or "Heaters" of any kind allowed.
Please Note: Extension cords cannot be provided
please see to it that you bring your own!
Some power points are far from the camp site, please ensure that your cord is at least 10 metres long and in good working condition.
Booking procedure for the FESTIVAL
Please take into consideration that we have to deal with many bookings, cancellations, people as well as groups.
- Please download a booking form
- Fill in the form
- Fax/scan and mail the form back ASAP
- Bookings / applications without a booking form will not be considered
- An invoice for payment will be sent to you as per booking form received.
- Make an EFT payment in FULL using the provided invoice number for reference
- Once the payment is made in Full your booking is considered SECURE.
Once your booking has been confirmed please download the indemnity form. Complete the form for each guest that will be traveling with you with all relevant details, parents need to sign for any persons under the age of 18.
In order to speed up the check-in process when you arrive please print this form out in advance and have all guests sign it accordingly. You can then either scan the form in and email it to email@example.com or you can present the completed form to the staff upon arrival.
Emailing the form once complete will ensure you can set up camp and start enjoying the festival sooner.
Check In Procedure for Nieshoutkloof during WILDSFEES
- Arrive at the gate @ Nieshoutkloof Self Catering Farm & Venue
- Complete Indemnity form - if possible, print & fill in beforehand & send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the form needs to be completed for/signed by all persons in vehicle – parents to sign for children under 18
- Hand Indemnity form to personnel at the gate
- Receive Tyvek bands – 1 per person per day at the gate
- Receive Access Disc – 1 per vehicle at the gate
- Proceed to 'Die Wortel' (WILDSFEES RECEPTION @ Nieshoutkloof Lapa)
- Meet Nieshoutkloof staff @ 'Die Wortel'
- Register and receive allocated campsite number
- Our Friendly staff will then show you to your site
- Set up camp
- Check In to be completed BEFORE 6pm on date of arrival – refer to information provided above
- Enjoy the Wildsfees in Kirkwood
Send me a WhatsApp on 071 366 6949 if you requrie our location, I will respond with a map drop pin of the Nieshoutkloof Self-Catering Farm & Venue for the WILDSFEES.
Bookings are Essential
Payment in FULL to secure booking.
Please provide a proof of payment via email or fax.
Confirmation of payment received will be sent to you once the payment has cleared
You will not have permission to stay at our venue if the payment was NOT made in FULL